Option release HSO version 1.14
Option have released an update to the HSO driver for kernels up to and including 2.6.27.
There have been several updates, bug fixes and improvements:
- A crash that can happen after a Hibernate of the system whilst a data transfer over a network (hso) connection is ongoing.
- The driver with GTM382 and FW 2.x.x.x does not work properly.
- The network script ‘hso_connect.sh’ does not work properly with GI505/GI515/GI505M and GTM501.
- Unable to open a port when the product is in USB Selective Suspend.
- Failing GPS on GTM382.
- After Resume from a system Hibernate, the ports could not be opened properly.
- Support for Big-endian machines
- Added new product IDs
- Code has been aligned with kernel version
- This driver update is not designed for kernels > 2.6.27.
- These enhancements will be included in kernel updates for kernels >= 2.6.33
You can find the driver in my forum...